Hi growers ![]()
I have a question about trimming.
In about 7-10 days, my chop is coming up. How would you rather do it? Dry or wet?
I’d be interested in your opinions on this. Thanks
Magic ![]()
Hi growers ![]()
I have a question about trimming.
In about 7-10 days, my chop is coming up. How would you rather do it? Dry or wet?
I’d be interested in your opinions on this. Thanks
Magic ![]()
Towards the end, I let the plant almost dry out.
I hang the whole plant fan leaves and all. Dry environment is kept at 60/60 with good indirect air flow. Usually around day 12-14 it’s dry then I remove the buds and dry trim.
For my vcure I have to wet trim and it’s so much more work than a dry trim.
I do the same as blunt. I feel like leaving everything on there and dry trimming helps the plant dry slower. I think it’s really just personal preference tho!
Ok Thx @Mjcalifornia
I’ve also heard from many people that everyone has their own preferences.
Ok 1000 thanks again.
There are endless ways to go about it. Try a bunch and see what you like best.