[/grid] I need advice and what do you see visually, I was looking at the leaves a few days ago and noticed they were a bit yellow. Since I’m guiding myself daily with artificial intelligence, it brought up the issue with the leaves that I had already noticed before, but I thought was normal or well I don’t know, supposedly it was due to the light or deficiencies, so I decided to ask you experts, enlighten me with your wisdom
Hello and welcome to the community and hope your enjoying your time here. As for your question what caught my eye right away is the soil. It looks like it may not have enough Aeration as well as any nutrients in the soil. I base this off of just looks alone as it looks similar to the soil in my yard which is very depleted of nutrients but as for your seedlings they seem to be doing well growing in the soil besides starting to get hungry for nutrients and could probably use a low dosage of food. Other than that they look pretty solid and have the potential to do really well if your able to correct a few issues early. I know with today’s economy its rough on a lot of us so I wont tell ya to go buy this or that but instead ill ask what do you have available nutrients wise and we can go from there and try to help you out. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have because there are a lot of helpful and chill people that will be happy to assist you as well as myself. Hope your enjoying the hobby and looking forward to chatting with you
Hello, thank you very much for your opinion, it’s a mix I made since I didn’t have enough money to buy substrate and I had a bit of substrate, so I mixed in some soil I had, I already bought some veg, bloom, and fattening fertilizers but supposedly I have to use them when my girl has 3-4 nodes, or I don’t know if I’m wrong since I guide myself using AI, videos, etc.
I agree with Smokey101 that you should add some perlite to the soil for aeration. A good mix is around 30-50% perlite in the medium. The soil also looks very dry for good growth. It should always have some moisture in it, a good way to judge is to stick your finger in the medium up to the second knuckle; if it’s dry add water. It may need some nutrients as well. It seems to be lacking nutes, it shows by the yellowing of the leaves. I would suggest an all-purpose fertilizer for some nitrogen. Other than that they seem to be doing well.
I finally transplanted because the root was coming out through the bottom and well, again, since I’m guiding myself using AI, it advised me to do that, and well, I’m waiting for my fertilizers to arrive to feed it, or wait until they grow a bit more, or wait until the end of the month to fertilize.
Hello, the mix I made with the substrate I had already contained perlite, and regarding the dry soil, as I mentioned, I’m guiding myself with artificial intelligence. Well, every 3 days I water with water and every week I add a little bit of lentil growth auxins, and after that I let them dry out since artificial intelligence tells me I have to let it dry so the roots can breathe and search for moisture, what do you think?
If it gets too dry your roots can die. That’s why I never let it get very dry. Everyone’s idea of a dry back is different. I would listen to humans over AI, but that’s just me. I have about a decade of growing under my belt. I feel I know quite a bit about the subject.
That’s why I’m asking you guys since you have more experience, etc., but I can’t be asking about every single action I take either, so I guide myself based on that since it’s my first grow. And well, according to you, what do you recommend I do regarding watering: water every 2 days or whenever it feels dry 3 cm into the soil?
I have a question, do you think the soil and substrate mix I made is okay or do you recommend I buy a substrate, or what should I buy that is crucial for growing? - I already have a temperature meter and fertilizers, what do you recommend?